|Robbe signing "all done."|
- He's waving at everyone. At the grocery store, at Chase's school, going up to bed, everywhere.
- He's signing "all done". That's the photo above. Chase didn't catch on to signs until well after his birthday so I wasn't expecting this so soon. I love it, though!
- He's eating finger foods. I'd say about 75% of the chucks make it into his mouth at this point. Not too bad, right? Favorites include: bananas, sweet potatoes, green beans, cheese, carrots, Cheerios, strawberries, blueberries, oranges.
- He's saying "dada" pretty consistently, although we're not ready to call it his first word yet. Of course, it usually comes after I ask him to say "mama." Ha! Sounds about right.
- He can accurately tell you what a camel does. It's kind of a pfugh sound with lots of spitting involved, in case you didn't know.
- He really really likes the following: playing on the couch, being up in his brother's business, chasing Miga around (good thing she's fairly tolerant), playing up/down in the crib (stand up, squat down, repeat), pulling a blanket up and down to reveal his face (aka peek-a-boo), and reading books.
- He enjoys doing somersaults (or a close relative of them anyway) by putting his head down in my lap and having me flip him over.
- He's a lover. This kid is constantly giving smooches and snuggles. My favorite is all the kisses he gives to animals and people in books. He does kind of a dive-bomb with his head to give the kisses. With people, we're trying to work on teaching that kisses without teeth are better. After that, we'll start working on less juicy smooches. But one thing at a time!
And a couple of things that have remained status quo:
- Still not sleeping through the night. He's only done it once (this time) so far. But I'm staying optimistic. It's going to happen...for good...soon!
- Still just two teeth. I think there are a couple on the horizon, though, so stay tuned.