- Blueberry pancakes with a side of mixed berries and orange juice for breakfast
- Reading time with Daddy during Robbe's morning nap
- A trip to the library (and we told him he could select anything) for new Thomas books
- "Chicken" (ok, they were tofu) nuggets for lunch with a side of blueberries
- Reading a book at the lunch table. Crazy, I know!
- Oreos for afternoon snack
- More books (do you notice a trend?) and some quality choo choo play time after nap
- Chinese food for dinner (I swear that's what he chose...and he even asked Chris very sweetly to drive out in a snowstorm to pick it up) with a side of blueberries, obviously
It was sweet to see Chase so excited about the day being all about him. He loved making the decisions and gave us the biggest smile at bedtime. First ever Chase Celebration Day was a success!