1. Walk to our favorite breakfast place to meet friends for some delicious egg sandwiches.
2. Enjoy a lovely shaded park with said friends while chasing around Chris's new parachute toy (that is not a typo).
3. Patronize a local store (shop local!) for the long-sought-after solution to our drippy shower head problem.
4. Enjoy oodles of samples of fruits and one veggie at the farmers market. And we brought some goodies home, too, don't worry.
5. Wrap up the morning with a walk home before the peak of heat hits.
See, it couldn't get much better.