Day 623 | Snow Day: Take 2

We had another luxurious snow day today. I'm happy to report that after about an hour and a half of digging out, the minivan is free! Well, we didn't actually move it, but we think it'll move when the time comes. Luckily we don't have to test the hypothesis yet: one more snow day for Chase tomorrow. And we're still waiting to hear about the Federal Government. We'll see.

It might be a rough day tomorrow if it's just me and the babies without the option to go anywhere (they're still recommending to stay off the roads and ours isn't plowed anyway, not to mention I won't be able to navigate the stroller through this mess). Eek!